Comprehensive Employment And Labor Representation
The Employment and Labor group at Walker Morton LLP has earned a national reputation for our high-caliber legal guidance and representation. Companies of all sizes — whether in Illinois or from across the United States — turn to our knowledge and expertise to protect their bottom lines in the areas of Employment and Labor issues. Our attorneys do not define success in terms of our years of experience, but the quality of representation we provide to obtain meaningful results.
Our legacy of results, including crafting precedent-setting legal arguments to protect the best interests of our clients, is a driving force behind our strong labor and employment law practice. We provide top-tier guidance and representation in all manner of employment and Labor matters, such as:
- Aggressive advocacy to resolve employment law disputes and litigation
- Helping companies maintain their work forces in immigration matters
- Human resources compliance and risk management
- Addressing employment issues related to mergers and acquisitions
- Providing effective counseling in labor law, including labor union avoidance matters
- Addressing issues connected to employee benefits and executive compensation packages
Comprehensive Employment Manual Policy Advice And Review
Employment laws are constantly changing. Navigating the complex rules, regulations and compliance matters to maintain your workforce is vital to the overall success of your business. This is especially true for employers that have employees in many, or all 50, states. Our Employment and Labor lawyers build relationships and deliver strategies to match the individual business objectives of each client.